Monday, March 12, 2007

Good - Bye !

MBA is rushing towards the end and the thought of saying good-bye to another bunch of people who've been with me through thick and thin. "good -bye " is something I have said so many times and been so disraught after that. Moving from Kolkata to Pune , Pune to Bangalore and now for all those who shall leave Bangalore......

Its been an awesome journey thes last two years and I'd just like to say ........

Its time to say goodbye,

From my destiny I just want to shy.

I sit and wonder why

My attachment is so high.

After all the years

The thought of leaving my peers.

I have big fears

That there will be a million tears.

But this time the difference shall be there

On my face a smile I will wear

For all the brilliant times that with them I share

A happy parting is only fair.

Ill give a hug and a kiss

To all those I shall truly miss.

A huge thank – you is all I can say

For being with me night and day

For making my problems feel like a play

All that you’ve done shall stay.

I shall part with a hope

That somewhere in life’s rope

We shall meet one more time

And chat on like a chime.

A promise that Ill always be beside

Whenever there is a tide

By which you may have to abide

Yes, then ill be there by your side.



P.S. : This little post is dedicated to all my friends and classmates who've been just wonderful to me in the last two years. I wish you guys all the success in the world....!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck!!! May you make more and more friends wherever you go... and may the splendid future that's in store for you, welcome you with open arms :)... Take care! And please do keep blogging :)

LAVINA said...

hey shikha,
that was really sweet, thank u so much for all ur wishes... take care and yes ill keep blogging (hopefully !)

GJ said...

Hey Love!! That summed up the wonderful 2 years that v all shared together!! Will be difficult to part! but lets all leave with smiles and hope the best for each other!! :) All the best! I am sure u r gonna make it big!! Take care!

Seema said...

Hey i knw hw it must be feeling but tats hw it is!!!! All the best n will wait to see u make it really big... N ya with me around there's hardly any time for you to miss anyone ;)

LAVINA said...

Garima : I hope i did justtice to the awesome tym we have spent together , you shall be really really missed girly ! thank you for the vote of confidence and need i say that im sure u shall make it big tooooo.... take good care of urself and keep in touch !

Seema: Ya it feels terrible but then "Life's Like That". And YES with u around i shall be absolutely fine. Love you !